Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jumperoo, T.V. and Drools





Our big girl & goddaughter, Zoё, outgrew her Jumperoo quite some time ago and has passed it down to Bella. Arabella is still a bit bobbled headed, but she likes to sit in it. On occasion she'll jump a couple of times, But it is good for her coordination of head stability and body control. We only leave her in it until she starts slouching. She is really interested in the side panels. They have some really cute critters on them that are very vibrant in color.






We were finally able to capture Bella's first smile on camera. She just won't do it for me if I have the camera in my hand, but Daddy got her going and I was able to get a couple of cute pics. It's amazing the amount of saliva a little child can make. She is constantly hanging her mouth open and letting it fall out. If she isn't drooling, she's blowing bubbles. It's really cute to watch her blow a bunch of bubbles and then suck them all back in. After a fun game of blowing bubbles Daddy & Bella decided to relax and watch t.v. together. Now days if the t.v. is on we cannot keep her from turning towards it. Adam can turn her every which way and she will throw a fit until she is turned towards the t.v. and sitting upright. What has he done to my baby?



Adam grabbed the camera and snapped some new pics of our big girl chowing down. It's amazing how large she looks laying in my lap. I attempted to measure her by myself last week and I came up with 25 inches. I'm not sure how accurate my attempt was, but I guess it's close enough. As for her chowing down, she's also become really bad a chomping and pulling on me while eating. I get upset because it hurts and she gets upset because I make her stop. I've tried the wet rag, and crushed ice in the fresh food feeder and she still does it. If anyone knows of any other tricks, PLEASE let me know. I'm not sure how much more tugging I can take.

2 comments:

  1. Abby is the same way with the TV- if its on, she'll spin her head as far as she can to see it. We have to really watch her, lol. :)

    Bella is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Bella is getting so big! Those pictures are all so sweet. I love the ones of you two on the couch.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.