Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday Morning Mayhem

So Sunday Bella didn't poop. I know, TMI. Usually she goes daily or every other day. But she had been extra gassy, not really extra fussy. So she went all night without going either. She went down at 10pm on Sunday evening, and was up for a feeding around 4:30am. She was changed as usual before going back down. Around 8am I hear her rooting around in the play yard as she normally does when she starts getting hungry. Since she now sleeps on her tummy she chicken pecks and licks the play yard unless she can get her fist in her mouth. If that's the case you hear the most God awful sucking noises. Anyways, back to the story, after she was rooting around a few minutes she started fussing which she doesn't normally do. So I got up to feed her, uncovered her and went to turn her over. Upon grabbing her I realize she was SOAKED! I thought she had over-peed in her diaper and it leaked, and Lord do I wish that had been the case. Unfortunately it wasn't just pee I had grabbed. My poor baby had crapped soooo much it was up to her poor little neck. Her entire PJ's filled to the brim with poo. Let me tell you that is definitely one thing that will wake a sleepy momma up. So after changing her, cleaning her up of course she was more than happy to talk to me, until she saw her food. Then she went crazy and ate until she was content. I love my little girl and yet it still begs the question: "How can something so small, make such a big mess?"


3 comments:

  1. So Penny had the same jammies on last night :)

    Luckily she didn't poop through hers.

    Isn't being a mom fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO ... OMG Bobbi Bella is going to love this blog when she gets older! AND ... Shane has on the "male" version of these PJs tonight. I swear I am handing him off to David, however, if he pulls a Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor thing, lol.

    Both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.