Well yesterday we had another baby wearing class and I got the much needed assistance for Ms. Bella and her Moby. I wasn't getting it tight enough to keep her from arching out of it. Unfortunately she's tall enough now to stand up and arch out anyway so I can turn her around for awhile to get her calm, but once she's overstimulated I have to turn her back to me. We walked around Lowe's for an hour or so and in the end she fell asleep for the last half hour. It was awesome not pushing the stroller or carrying the diaper bag or carseat. HOWEVER, the Moby is defintely not the most efficient for traveling with her to the store. With that in mind I am trying to convince (more so telling him that I will get one) Adam to let me get a sling from the sling lady (aka Tiffany Speck, RN) http://www.babysosmart.com/ ,who also happens to run her own sling business. Now the next hardest choice is which one to buy. SO, any suggestions are welcomed. I have to keep in mind that there will be another child, 50/50 shot it's another girl. So do I buy the sling I like or one that could be gender neutral? Does it matter what gender you stick in it as long as mommy likes it? Right now I'm leaning towards Lashley...
Forrest / Azor
Tiffany / Sabrina
Lashley / Hannah






No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.