For quite some time, at least since she found her voice, our little girl has a cute way of telling us enough is enough. Similar to when you are rough housing and you yell out "uncle." It's cute to us, we're her parents, and she does it with Adam moreso than me. I got a clip of her doing it while I was playing with her after changing one of her zillion dirty diapers. I also took the time to snap some new pics of her playing on the play mat and talking to herself in the mirror. She is becoming quite the chatter box. And of course all of this wore her out and she's napping right beside me snuggled up to her favorite blanky (courtesy of Aunt Ginny). It's amazing to me, everyday she gets bigger and develops further. I truly could not imagine our lives with out her.
Woa! There's a baby in there.
Why is she staring at me?
Hey there mom.
Mmmmm, yummy fist.
:) I'm guessing you figured it out? I used scrapblog - thanks to you, actually!
ReplyDelete