Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures taken yesterday, but the few I had were too cute not to post. The bow above was given to Bella by Grandmama's friend who's son is building her privacy fence. She gave her a whole box of different hair bows and headbands. I'll have to post pics as I use them. Some we won't be able to use until she grows longer hair.

Before dinner the girls jumped in the sprinkler. Zoё, Mercury, and Arabella had a lot of fun together. Soon it was apparent we needed to pull out the pool, mainly because Mommy's back was getting tired rather quickly.


Zoё felt that Bella really should play with the balls that went with the sprinkler.


Man did she love splashing.

So, Zoё and Mercury passed out at 8:30, but of course my non-sleeping child stayed up to watch all the blow-em-up action. At 9:30 she decided to pass out while nursing. But less than five minutes after laying her in the stroller she was back up. She didn't cry once during the fireworks. But, we did give her a test run the night before when some neighbors decided to blow up the street early. We even tried putting some ear muffs on her. She looked hilarious.

Well, last but not least I leave you with a picture of our new puppy.







1 comment:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.