My munchkin outgrew her bath sling, and she's not quite ready for the big girl tub. She has a tendency to try to snorkel minus the gear. As we all know that doesn't work out so well, especially when you have no experience in that field. So as we were out at Target I popped into the baby section to find her a replacement. Low and behold that had the ducky tub. Bad thing is, if you're a boy, they only had pink ones. Either way she LOVES this duck. In fact tonight she refused to get out and actually threw a fit. A definite first for her.
Yes Mommy was being mean, trying to take the little duck away in order to get her out, but she would have none of that.
Yesterday we played dress up with some shoes that she had been given from cousin Brooklyn. Adam snapped some pictures of her cowgirl boots. I thought they were adorable, she on the other hand thought they were chew toys that must come off her feet.
I just wanna squeeze her! She is going to keep you on your toes for sure!
ReplyDeleteJealous of the duck tub!! I want one for max so bad! :D
uh did i see the middle finger in one of those pics? we know how she really feels about u all!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute ducky bath photo's... n those boots, yeah they'll be meant 4 walking before we kno it.
ReplyDeleteCUTE CUTE CUTE!!!They have yellow ones too! Mason has one and LOVES it! I love that the beak quacks :)
ReplyDeleteomg - so cute. I love the tub and the cowboy boots. SOOOOOO CUTE!!! and het little butt. she's so squishy.
ReplyDelete