Friday, July 3, 2009

She's learning fast

So, I don't have much time with this fun holiday weekend, but I wanted to jot this down before I forget. Today we installed a Teething Rail Cover on Bella's crib. Now, she has recently started to try to pull herself up on her bouncer, but that has been the extent of her trying. I just wanted to put the cover on the crib "in case" she decided to start standing tomorrow and chew on the wood. Believe it or not, kids CAN teethe on convertible rails. My goddaughter ate the paint off her crib. So the cool thing is that the cover has three velcro loops to hang teething toys on. Well Daddy decided to put dolly on there. He figured if she had a toy dangling she may try to get up off her bum to play with the other two toys. No sooner did Daddy leave the room and Bella started to grab the spindles of the crib and pulled herself up to her knees. I wish I had had my camera handy! I'm sure she'll be trying it again soon.

Everyone have a safe and Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I need that rail cover! Max chews on his ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.