Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Won, Again!!!!!!


A big thanks to Kirsten at Gobs of Giveaways. I have entered numerous giveaways on her blog and I won! Sunday I received my notice from Kirsten and today I received my fabulous gifts in the mail.

We won some Ouchies. Ouchies are these new and cool bandages. Or as they are so wittingly called Teen-Ages. I was to receive two tins of my choice. To my surprise I received all three! I also received a hand written thank you. I am now the proud owner of the boy bands, girl bands, and create your own bands. Woo-Hoo. So now I have enough bandages to cover Bella's boo-boos as she grows.

Thanks again Kirsten & Ouchies!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH! I am so jealous! I, seriously, never win ANYTHING.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Bobbi for the great shout out and I am so glad that you got your Ouchies in the mail today:)

    Remember the more you enter, the greater your chances of winning are:)

    Kirsten - Gobs of Giveaways

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.