Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She wants me

I don't have any pictures tonight, but I had to get this one down in the books. Today while taking her afternoon nap, I had to wake her. We had a chiropractor appointment to get to and she had only gone to sleep a half hour earlier. So I open the door to her room, sneak in and start making sure we have everything in her diaper bag. Before I could finish she popped her head up. Then she sat up and cocked her head to the side, with a kind of what are you doing look on her her face. Then I went to the crib to get her and she nearly lunged into my arms. I reached down as I normally do, but not bending over. Usually I repeat this a few times before I actually bend to get her. But today was different. Today she wanted to be picked up and reached up for me while getting up to her knees. I was so happy and excited. She finally reached for her Mommy. I'm still giddy over it.

2 comments:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.