Well I will apologize in advance for the lack of blogging lately. So here's a run down of what's happening with Arabella this last week.

We have started pears, and she loves them. At first she couldn't figure out why I was feeding her tart apples. But after a couple of tries she really enjoys them. We have also started peas. She does better with them than green beans. For some reason green beans have gone to the wayside as we've added other veggies. Apparently they aren't that yummy anymore?


We are also postponing feeding her oatmeal any further until we go to our pediatrician appointment. We had another puking incident. It only happens after being given the oatmeal. After talking with a bunch of our December Mamas, we may be overdoing it with the iron that is added into baby foods and formula. She is still getting her iron from my milk (through the prenatal vitamins I'm still taking) as well as the added iron in the formula she is supplemented. So add on top of that the added iron in the cereals she's getting and we just think her little body can't handle it. Who would of thought you'd have to put so much thought into what you're feeding your child? I will mention my sister, Amy, was allergic to iron, so as a child she couldn't take the kid's vitamins or anything with added iron. I didn't have that problem, so who knows?

In other news Bella is still progressing in her scaling capabilities. She pulled up to a kneeling position holding onto her toy box (which is all of 8 inches tall), but she didn't stop there. She tried grabbing the photo box I keep on the hearth of the fireplace. It scooted into the potpourri bowl and she freaked out. She started crying and looking at me. I guess she was having a flashback to falling the other day? Either way she's learning and tomorrow we are going to get her fence to keep her from the things she shouldn't be near!

And finally after nearly a months wait, we have
toofy number three. Her top central incisor decided to break through finally. I'm glad because it was becoming such a pain, no pun intended. It had just been making Bella so miserable which in turn was making me miserable. She seems happy as clam for now, but the tooth has a long way to come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.