So before I forget, I want to get this down. Yesterday morning Mommy did the happy dance and made a certain little girl giggle. Why was Mommy doing the happy dance? Because this little girl finally told Mommy what she wanted, Milk. Yes, my little seven month, two week and four day old daughter signed her first word to me. She stuck her arm out from the pack n play and squeezed her little hand three times. I squealed of course and asked her if she wanted milk, while signing back. She did her goofy yes snort/squeal to me. Finally we communicated. Ugh, that was the highlight of my day. I'm such a proud Mommy.
Also we tried to start stage 3 foods. I say tried because the dinner was a big FAIL. She was okay with the fruit medley dessert but the chicken and vegetable dinner was a no go. We tried several times and she would gag and puke it back up. We even tried warming it. Adam dipped his finger in it and then proceeded to throw it away. Oh well, we tried. So back to stage 2 veggies for now. But the day will soon come that she'll have to eat it or do without!

awwww. congrats!! and we aren't on stage 3 or meats yet.
ReplyDelete