Monday, August 10, 2009

Stork Craft Glider


Knowing that I have one baby and one on the way, Adam and I were just talking about gliders the other day. We have one in Bella's room, but we're thinking we are going to need another one for the new baby's room. It only makes sense. Why rock a baby in the other ones room and risk disturbing whichever is sleeping? That being said I am so thankful I ran across this tweet by @MomBalancingAct . I wasn't a follower of Two of a Kind until recently and this giveaway started prior to that. So I was excited to have the chance to win a Stork Craft glider that we will need. If you'd like to check out this awesome giveaway go here. Thanks again to Dee for sponsoring some of the most amazing giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.