Well, it wasn't much of a weekend I suppose. Friday night I had to work the Alice Cooper concert....AWESOME. He is an amazing entertainer. It definitely wasn't a boring night a work and the guests kept us on our toes. We had one underage drinker get caught, the usual people barking about people standing in front of them (duh, you're at a rock concert), and a crazy lady trying to give people a $500 check made out to no one. She wanted us to give it to Alice for his Autism foundation, but unfortunately we couldn't do that. Not to mention she was pretty wasted and kissed a security guard three times on the cheek trying to sweet talk him. We're just not in the business of giving peoples money away while they're intoxicated. Had she been sober we still wouldn't have done it. She can go on-line and donate.
Saturday was a lazy day. Friday night, Bella refused to go to bed for Daddy while I was at work and so stayed up till after 11 pm. Adam and I followed that up with a bedtime of 1 am. We watched some t.v., and generally did a whole lot of nothing. Saturday morning, Adam got up with Bella since I didn't hear here. She played on the bed for a while, ate, and I passed back out. He apparently took her to the living room and let me snooze until noon. It was nice. I then sprung into action, cleaned and rearranged the kitchen. Then, did a whole lot of nothing. Later on, Adam ran out and brought me some Mexican home to eat. Yummy. Boogers went down at 8 pm. She just wasn't about to make it to 8:30, as she had boycotted her afternoon nap.
Sometime around 3 am Adam and I wound up going to sleep after watching Burned on Comedy Central. It was the top 10 most outrageous moments in Comedy Central Roast history. It was too funny to not finish watching. Then, once again, Adam got up with Bella and let me sleep in until noon. Then we decided it was probably best to head out and get some formula and diapers. Considering the can was nearly empty and we only had 5 diapers left. Dang, kids are expensive. It has been a good afternoon thus far. Guess I'll have to wait and see what tonight brings!

It's always nice when dad steps in and lets you get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe y'all are able to stay up that late!!! nuts!
ReplyDelete