
This past Friday I made it to 26 weeks... This just means I'm another week closer to February. My heartburn is still getting me every now and again, but if I lay off the tomato I seem to be just fine. It' s when I start eating pizza and anything with red sauce in the recipe I end up with all sorts of wicked heartburn. I go back on the 18th for my lovely glucose test and regular check up. Yay me! So I suppose there's not much new on the baby front.
And as you can see I'm very terrible about making sure we get our belly pictures this time around. With Arabella is was like clock work, every Friday night. Now, I just pray I can get a shower and some sleep on Friday night. So I'll try to do better in the future at making sure we have plenty of belly shots of our lil man.
Belly Pic Timeline:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.