I was sitting on the living room floor, folding sheets. I had turned one of the baskets over so Arabella could bang on it, cause that's her thang. I also thought it might prompt her to start scooting it across the floor so she could practice her walking more.
I had just started to fold a pillow case and when I brought the pillow case down to put on the folded clothes, there she was, standing ON the basket. Grasping onto the handle of her learning band walker she was attempting to play with the on/off switch. Of course I freaked out, yelled for Adam to come look. At that time she decided to plop on her butt on the basket. As heavy as she is it started to cave in a bit. So we removed her and Adam put the basket over her and she apparently has Mommy's bad case of claustrophobia. Crying ensued, then Daddy made it better.
Apparently she didn't learn from the first stunt that Mommy & Daddy don't really care for these sort of acts of bravery. I'm still curious as to where she learned to do such things. Sure she climbs the stairs while we're behind her, but the basket is much taller than our stairs. Heaven help us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.