Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween *Lots O' Pictures*

For Halloween we had three costumes, two hand-me-downs and one that we won in a giveaway. So on Halloween Eve we dressed her up to go out and do some shopping and then we paraded her around for my parents. They had plans for Halloween and I didn't want them to miss her first one, so we drove to their house. I tried to get good pictures of her, but when in costume she does not cooperate. So you'll have to settle for a hand full of the bazillion pictures I took.

She's a sunflower but Daddy called her a weed. She's growing like a weed, so it was more appropriate. Here she was when she first saw herself in costume in the mirror.

Not cooperating and she wouldn't stand for Mommy.

Trick or Treating at Grandma and Papa's.

Adam captured this one.

Then on Halloween, Grandmama trick or treated us. Bella had just woke from a nap, so she wasn't too cheery faced for these pictures. This is the costume we won in a giveaway.

She was trying to put her fingers in Grandmama's mouth, like she tries with us, but Grandmama had a cure to stop it...

I believe she was actually talking to us in this picture...

And last, but not least, kissing her puppy pail.



1 comment:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.