Thanksgiving morning we spent our time as a family playing with Arabella and watching some t.v. It was a good morning and she was wired. She has recently started trying to walk on her own. I will try to post a video or two later on.
I caught her on film just as she made it to the couch with her stacking cup/ball toy.

I don't even have a clue what she was attempting to do, but this is a pretty funny picture.

Here she was trying to hand her toy off to me.
Kissy face! She loves giving kisses and really loves making the fishy face now days.

She absolutely loves to pull her cups apart and start banging them together as loud as possible. She really loves to do it while we're trying to watch t.v. and makes it so we have to rewind the show several times to catch what they are saying.

Mommy takes the cups and makes goggles out of them. Arabella is attempting to repeat what Mommy does but this is as far as she gets. It's really funny to watch her impersonate adults.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.