
How do you know when your "little one" is no longer little? When they believe they are the world's best dare devil and aren't afraid to try any little stunt.
I didn't get to see her first stunt for myself, but Adam was more than happy to share her story with me. I'm still in disbelief that she's this brave. Personally I'm a chicken when it comes to stunts, so she apparently got her bravery from her Daddy.
We have a John Deere ride on Gator toy. Not the big motorized one, but a small kiddie version I bought over 9 years ago for my nephew. Arabella pushed it to the fence that is blocking our t.v. and managed to get it parallel parked next to the fence. Then she put one foot in the dump bed and one foot on the seat, using the fence for support and pulled herself up to standing to watch the t.v., up close. Fabulous...Evil Knievel has moved into my house.
Of course Adam yelled for me to come look but I wasn't able to make it to see her. Daddy promptly helped her down and told her not to do it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.