Friday, December 31, 2010

2 Years Ago...

Two years ago at 9:56pm, after twenty-one plus hours of labor, we brought into this world the most beautiful little girl ever born. I remember it as is it were yesterday. There were a million things running through my head when this gorgeous little 8 pound 7 ounce baby was laid on my chest. She was all covered in amniotic goo, but she was beautiful, she was ours.


12/31/2008

A lot has changed in two years; her size, her strength, her motor skills, her ability to learn, her neediness, her independence, yes a lot has changed. One thing that hasn't is our love for her. The way she giggles, the way she makes us giggle. The way she is able to get her bubba to light up and start laughing all by playing a simple game of "boo." There has a been a lot of loss around us lately, so I am thankful that we have the messy living room, the not so tidy kitchen, and the book and shoe strewn bedroom with diaper pail overflowing (okay, so we could clean up the stink pit). I love the amount of toys in our bathroom, and the new bathtub soap crayons (thanks Aunt Erica), and the fact that no matter how much I try to clean, it never stays that way for long. These past two years have been made of trial and error, and a whole lot of love in our little family. We just wouldn't be the same with out our little dare devil.






December 26, 2009 - 1 Year Old





December 2010 - Almost two


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.