We received our first official snow in Missouri today. And I must say Old Man Winter has it in for us. It is bone chilling cold out there and we are under a wind advisory until 4am. It's really making it difficult to keep the house warm tonight.
On a pleasant note though, Arabella is definitely enjoying watching the flakes fall from the sky. After a while I coaxed her back to the living room to play. For some reason she decided that her baby needs a bath. She kept saying to the baby "you baby bath? alright, it's okay, you bath." So I spoke up and asked where the baby's bath tub was. Arabella looked around frantically and I was hoping she would grab one of the empty tubs from the toy organizer and use it. When she couldn't figure out what I was talking about she opted to use Potsy for the baby's bath. She rambled on and on while giving her baby a bath in the pot. It was the cutest thing I've seen yet. Its times like these I truly realize how much of a sponge she is and how much she learns by watching and listening. She's going to be a great mother some day.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.