Being that we have two little ones and one income we had to get creative this year when it came to giving gifts to our family members. So I took to the interwebs and used ideas I found and suggestions from my December Mamas. I am so proud of what we did that I'm going to share all of our goodies with you...
 |
| The picture isn't doing a wonderful job at showing this piece off. It reads "Spring" accross the top. |
 |
| For a twist I turned this tile diagonal. |
 |
| I love how striking the red appears under the glass. |
 |
| Finding a "black" pattern for my sister proved difficult, but I think this one hit the bullseye. |
 |
| I've got nothing but love for this deep purple pendant. |
 |
| I must say finding something pink and green for my sister was a little trying but I'm please with the way this one turned out. |
After making the pendants I had to figure out a way to wrap them. So while at Hobby Lobby one time I checked out the clearance aisle and found these great little wedding favor boxes. They were the perfect size and the bows were already applied. Of course to add my own little personal touch I made very teeny tiny
gift tags for each person. The box measures 1.5"x1.5".
I think you should sell these on your etsy site.
ReplyDeleteI would buy the heart one for Valentines Day for sure. They are really nice and I think it was so thoughtful of you to find just the right colors/designs to fit the person you were giving it to.
That is what gift giving is all about. Not dollars, thoughtfullness.