
Day two is under our belts. Unfortunately Daddy didn't hear Mommy when she asked that B be put in panties when she woke up, so she spent most of the day in a diaper. After her afternoon nap we put her in panties. She sat on the potty several times and never went. Then before dinner she told Adam "potty." He hurried her to the bathroom only to find she had just went. We cleaned her up and still had her sit down for a bit. Then instead of putting cotton panties on her, I put on a pair of all-in-one lined training pants on her. She didn't like them because they are similar to the plastic covers, but after I got pants on her she was just fine.
We made it through dinner and afterwards I put her back on the potty. She sat there for probably ten minutes, after taking everything but her shirt off, silly kid. I stepped out of the bathroom to do something and the next thing I know she's running around streaking and telling us "POTTY!"
I ran back to the bathroom and she did it. She peed in the potty. So we gave her a bath and then her treat for the night was chocolate milk. I had planned on using a sticker chart for a reward, but I've been forced to use it to bribe her to sit on the potty so frequently. Whatever works I suppose. But I'm definitely going to have to find another reward for when she does use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.