Adam is a
great woodworker. When he manages to find the time with our hectic schedules he loves working with his scrollsaw. So for Christmas his major contribution was finding and creating wooden ornaments. To give you an idea of what goes into one of these beauties, below you'll find a collage of the pre-work he has to do; from placing the patterns on the wood, to pre-drilling each and every tiny little hole. All of that has to be done before he can even begin scrolling. He's great at what he does!

 |
| Filigree Angel |
 |
| Filigree Butterfly |
 |
| Filigree Christmas Tree |
 |
| Spun Glass Ornament |
 |
| Spun Glass Ornament |
 |
| Spun Glass Ornament |
 |
| Spun Glass Ornament |
 |
| 3D Snowflake |
 |
| 3D Snowflake |
I can't really pick a favorite out of these amazing ornaments. I do, however, favor the filigree angel and the round spun glass ornament with the bow.
 |
| Electric guitar |
I'm really impressed with the way this guitar turned out.
 |
| Angel Puzzle |
Adam also made this angel puzzle for his mom. She's very difficult to keep together for standing purposes, but a very neat piece of work indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.