Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Arabella, whatever will I do with you?

I don't know what I'm going to do with this child. Pretty sure I've said that a million times. But anyways, I'm adventuring into the world of extreme couponing. There is no try, only do...when you have a one income family you have to get "creative" right?

After much research I found an amazing site and I had to run out today to get my coupon binder makings so we can get started saving some money. What was supposed to cost me $47+ dollars ended up costing me $34.10...YES, I scored on making my binder. Oops, back to the story...

As I was unbuckling Arabella from her carseat, she leaned towards me, looked up and said "Daaammmmnnnn." You have to imagine a tiny voice saying that word as if she were immitating some man on a t.v. show where a smoking hot chick walks by and the cat calling ensues. It was the most hilarious thing ever and I had one heck of a time biting my tongue and not giggling.

I then turned around to see what caused such a reaction from a two-year-old. She looked up and against the pretty blue sky were jet vapors from airplane that had taken off at KCI. I mean, they shot straight up into the sky and went for forever. So I can understand the awe she sees in it. I just hope she doesn't have any more "damn" moments when there are tons of people around us.

Next we headed home and we were listening to some country music. Jerrod Niemann was singing Lover, Lover. Now Arabella has become really vocal when it comes to music and singing, but hey she comes by it natural. But I'm telling you, when you hear a two-year-old sing "Lober, Lober you no treat me good" you have to laugh until you cry. I love that she has found her voice with singing. I think we're going to start having music time at home and expose her to a bunch of genres of music. Her other favorites include Stuck Like Glue (Sugarland) and Poker Face (Chris Daughtry's version). God bless music!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.