Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Capture - Body Parts

Okay, so Beth said this weeks theme is Body Parts (keep it clean!) and seriously I am the most lame when it comes to creativity. I went with the obvious baby body parts, or at least the ones I could capture, because they move so quickly it's hard to stay in focus.

Toddler feet are too cute.
ISO 250 | F/1.4 | 1/25 | 50mm

Arabella is obsessed with my wedding rings, so I let her try them on.
ISO 250 | F/1.4 | 1/30 | 50mm

Ah, what the future holds...
ISO 250 | F/1.4 | 1/30 | 50mm

Tiny man hands.
ISO 250 | F/1.4 | 1/30 | 50mm

ISO 250 | F/1.4 | 1/30 | 50mm

The End! (There's a story behind this I'll post later, no pun intended)
ISO 250 | F/1.8 | 1/40 | 50mm

For more Body Parts pictures, visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

How weird does that sound???

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That last picture is hysterical! I remember that happening many times to my little ones! I wish I had captured it with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the pictures with your rings. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great captures -
    you put a smile on my face this evening!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.