I can't say this is the first time Arabella has imitated me nursing her brother. I can however say this is the first time she's done it while having a conversation with her "baby."
A good friend sent Evan this tiny Pooh Bear that has a blankie attached. Evan plays with it from time to time but when it falls onto the floor Arabella swoops in and saves him.
For some reason tonight she decided that Pooh Bear must be hungry. So as she cradled him in her hands, she spoke to him gently and asked him if he needed a boobie. For her we asked if she wanted milk while she was nursing. However with Evan he only seems to respond to the question if we replace milk with boobie.
So in her own cute little fashion she struck up a conversation with Pooh Bear, reassuring him that he indeed need to nurse. Then she found a comfy spot, and proceeded with the nursing. She even stroked his head and talked to him while he was eating. It was the most amazing moment yet. There are times I despise this age, but this is not one of them. I am so proud of my baby girl.



I * love * this
ReplyDelete