So most of you know that B being a December baby I joined a mama board while preggo. And over the last two plus years I have become pretty close to my 20 or so Mama's. So close that we even meet up when the chance arises.
We have one Mama and baby in MA that we've never officially met in person, but we did do a video chat so our daughters could "meet." It was fun, and by the way *wink wink* we really should do it again.
Any who, so yesterday she posted this hilarious video of her daughter, Abby, who was supposed to be singing her ABC's for the camera. Instead she ended up being a complete riot. Today I decided that B needed to see her friend again so I offered up my laptop so she could view Abs. After the first two viewings I had to record Arabella watching Abby. it is too funny.
In this first video she is lip syncing the words to the ABC's with Abby, as well as acting like a goof. And yes, she watched the video to the end and then figured out (a long time ago) how to make it replay.
In this second video I had closed the laptop because it was way past nap time. Apparently Abby was "stuck" in my computer and she wanted to see more of Abby. It is sad and funny all at the same time.
For those who may be seeing this on facebook you have to visit my blog here to view the videos.

lol! Oh goodness, that is so sad and funny. :) ....And really meta...me watching a video of B watching a video of A making a video...
ReplyDeleteAnd YES! We Totally need to let them chat again. And we need to live next door to each other, basically. Just sayin.