Monday, March 7, 2011

You Wanna A Time Out?


A couple of days ago we all were hanging out in Evan's room. She started acting up and refused to quit doing so. Adam asked her if she wanted a spanking, she said no. She continued to do whatever it was she was doing and I told her to stop. She turned around and yelled NO at me. I calmly had Adam put her nose in the corner and made her stand there.

After a minute or so I told her she could leave it. I motioned her to me and said will you yell at Mommy again? She said no in a polite tone. The next thing we know she whipped around and put herself back into the corner...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.