Does anyone else find it difficult to capture toddlers on the move??? Enough pitty party, here's what I managed to capture and it gave me some great practice shooting in manual. I hope I'm slowly improving. This is a big share because I'm rather fond of some of these.
![]() |
| This is the reaction I see most days from B. Tongue out and refuses to look at the camers. |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 |1/60 | 50mm
![]() |
| My little song bird. |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/60 | 50mm
![]() |
| Not so happy girl. |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/60 | 50mm
![]() |
| First popsicle and it rocked! |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/40 | 50mm
![]() |
| The cutest pouty face ever. |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/40 | 50mm
![]() |
| Bath time fun |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/20 | 50mm
![]() |
| Sing-a-ma-thing |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/20 | 50mm
![]() |
ISO 720 | F/5.0 | 1/60 | 58mm
![]() |
| Lemons...suck. |
ISO 1000 | F/3.5 | 1/30 | 18mm
![]() |
| Happy feet. |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/20 | 50mm
For more black & white emotion photographs visit I Should Be Folding Laundry.












Ok, that pouty face one is to DIE for. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! I enjoy seeing that little face.
ReplyDeleteOh- we used to give the kids lemons just so we could see that face- LOVE IT. Totally makes me laugh. They do that little shake with it- so funny.
ReplyDeleteLove that little tongue! And the pouty face ... We know that one well at our house!
ReplyDeleteThe pouty face is what gets me every time!
ReplyDeletecute :-)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the last one!!!
ReplyDeleteI also find it very difficult to capture pictures of my daughter as she is always on the move and really dislikes having her picture taken to boot! You did a great job with these photos. I also recently have converted to manual mode and it makes capturing a young child even harder doesn't it! My favorite is that first shot, you did a great job with such a slow shutter speed and wide open aperture.
ReplyDeletegreat captures even though it may have been difficult to keep up!! enjoyed your entries this week - they made me smile
ReplyDeleteThese are great - you SHOULD be proud. What sweet little faces you captured :D
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics! cute kiddos too ;)
ReplyDeleteI love that shot of your little songbird!
ReplyDeleteLove to give my kiddos lemons! love that little pucker. great shots!
ReplyDeleteI love the "Happy Feet" photo - it just says so much in so many ways! Great captures!
ReplyDelete