| Evan was the first to rip something off my keyboard and I guess he couldn't have timed it more perfectly. |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/10 | 50mm
| Late night research, learning how to use my new camera. |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/125 | 50mm
| You can't learn how to use your camera without doing some major manual reading. |
ISO 100 | F/1.4 | 1/20 | 50mm
For more technology pictures, vist Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.


I've not heard of Clickin Moms I shall have to check that site out. I like the blurred edges effects you have achieved with such a wide aperture, the effects are especially nice in the first photo I think, although losing a key on your keyboard was good timing for an interesting photo I am sure it was anything but otherwise!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh - our keyboard has been missing the question mark key for over a year. I keep meaning to fix that...
ReplyDelete