Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Weenie Roast

Last night we went to a weenie roast for my best friend. Her and her family drove in from South Carolina and it was the perfect night for a party. I haven't seen her in over a year so I was so happy that she was able to come to Missouri. Since it was so close to Halloween they decided to have a hayride for the kiddos and let them dress up in their costumes. So Arabella wore one of last years costumes, her pumpkin. She wasn't too sure at first and she was way more interested in what the boys were doing.
My lil pumpkin
 Evan went as a duckie. It was a tad chilly after dark but he had plenty of coverings on to keep warm. He even managed to squeeze a late evening nap in in front of the bonfire.


Having you ever seen a teething duck?
Courtney's boys are hilarious! Roston was dressed as Woody and Ryland was dressed as Buzz Lightyear. Ros is such a clown, a lot like his mama. I have several pictures of him posing, but this one just makes me laugh. Ry was having a fun time riding around on his John Deere trike. Which of course Arabella kept trying to hijack every time he hopped off of it. 
Roston

Ryland
 Roston is a sweetie pie, just like his mama. Arabella decided she didn't want her pumpkin hat on but rather Roston's hat. He was generous and let her wear it for a while.

 Aunt Courtney took the kiddos for a quick ride on the gator. She had to run down to the truck where the guys were target practicing in the field. After they got back Arabella was determined to ride the gator some more. She was a little obsessed with it.


Aunt Courtney and Arabella


Mmmmm...bonfire
It was a good night, roasting weenies, roasting marshmallows, S'mores, hayride and great friends. I'm sad that they'll be going back home soon, but I'm more happy we were able to see one another again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.