Thursday, October 28, 2010

You Capture ~ Autumn

This weeks challenge: Autumn, of course. Be creative, got that? (or spring, depending on where you are!) Don’t forget to be creative! and also – be creative!


Umm yeah, I'm crafty, not so much creative, so you'll have to live with what I was able to shoot during this crappy week of wet weather.

Under a harvest moon, after a little rain of course.


I took a drive down a back road and found a hidden driveway.


Unfortunately this year in Missouri the leaves went from green to blah. We didn't get a lot of the pretty fall colors you'd normally see.


This pumpking stem ended up looking more like some creepy buggy creature.




My favorite capture.


If the trees don't have brown leaves they look more like this.


One of my favorite autmn festivites...hay ride.


It doesn't take long for it to get dark in Missouri during atumn.
For more Autmn pictures, visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. That moon shot is awesome - and it's one of the reasons I want a real camera someday. I'm also fond of the flowers one with the pumpkin in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...awesome moon shot. Great captures of Autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.