Monday, October 18, 2010

Mother of the Year

Step right up ladies...gather round, yes you back there in the back, don't be shy! Alright ladies, Have you ever stood back and realized that what you just did probably wasn't the best thing, but it worked at that very moment? Have you ever shook your head and said "really?" Well have I got a show for you! Tonight's feature film is called "Mother of the Year." Stick around, I'm sure you all can relate to tonights flick.

Opening scene: Grandmama stops by because Arabella has been going non-stop about Grandmama & Abbie. (for those unaware Abbie is Grandmama's dog) Upon Grandmama needing to leave Evan decides he needs a diaper change. Grandmama places Arabella in her highchair and gives her two Oreo Mint Creme cookies so that she can sneak out without a big fuss.

Next scene: Mommy then pours a big glass of milk for Arabella and lays out some Wheat Thins because she needs to nurse Evan and get him down for a late afternoon nap. Mommy gets Evan down and returns to a table full of milk splatters because Arabella ran out of food to eat.

It's close to 6pm by this time and Arabella refuses to eat what was made for dinner. Fabulous. So Mommy proceeds to break out the jar of peanut butter. She grabs a baby banana from the fridge and peels it. The banana is placed on a plate and big ole heaping spoonful of peanut butter is dropped on the plate nearby.

Next scene: Dinner is served.




And this ladies is how you win the Mother of the Year award.

I hope you enjoyed tonights screening. Stay tuned for next weeks adventure in Mommyland.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - Bananas ... fruit (check) ... peanut butter ... protein (check) ... happy Bella ... happy Mama ... score!!! This would only be a mama fail if you dropped the remaining bag of oreos into the tray and said have at it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.