Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You Capture ~ Orange

This weeks challenge: ORANGE.

Hmmm...I'm so not feeling creative lately. And in all honesty I wasn't going to post a thing. But this afternoon I happened to see something that caught my eye. I turned off the flash and snapped a few pictures and *hoped* that when I uploaded them they came out. Well here was the best one.


I looked up and E had placed his teether on the corner of his play yard. I really like the way the lighting turned out. It's not a fabulous or interesting picture by any means, but it was so cute to see him do it.


And what kind of Mommy would I be if I didn't show off the little guy who shared his teether with us?

For more Orange pictures visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like the lighting too. I'm a huge natural light fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.