Evan isn't fond of socks, he has a tendency to yank them off and then chew on them. They usually end up on the living room floor. That's where Arabella steps in. I seriously think she's going to need an intervention soon.
| Off topic, but big man is wearing a 12 month outfit in this picture & he just turned 8 months |
We have to have socks before breakfast...
Socks after lunch...
Socks when we drink from our sippy of ice cold water...
And socks after dinner.
I'm pretty sure we're going to have to call the professionals in to get her off her sock addiction. She's taken to yanking her own socks off today when she couldn't locate a spare pair of Evan's socks. The sad thing is that she asks for help getting the other hand covered with a sock and Mommy enables her addiction by helping. I'm just part of the problem I suppose, guess I need to work on that. :)
Hilarious. :)
ReplyDelete