This weeks challenge was
Faces. We took a short family outing to the park near our home and I was able to capture a few "face" shots using the continuous feature on my camera. I'd never tried it out before that day. I didn't capture too many smiley faces from the kids but here's what I did get.
 |
| She was not happy with the playground shocking every time she got off the slide. |
 |
| Even in Daddy's hat, little man still looks like Mama. |
 |
| This is the look of disappointment when she found out it was time to head home. |
 |
| No one is watching, so I'll just chew on this a bit. |
 |
| Is she scared or happy? |
Love the one where you're peeking in on the little guy. Such a cute little expression
ReplyDeleteGreat photos of darling kids Bobbi! :)
ReplyDelete