Saturday, October 23, 2010

Heal Fast Little One


Everything was going fine. We went to a hay ride, played a little and came home, then took a bath. But no, someone had to go and get antsy trying to get out of the tub and take a face dive into the side of the tub.


You see that little dark spot below her lip? That's a bruise and a blood spot where her tooth nearly came through her cheek?, gum?, face?

She cut it open really good in several spots internally and it took a while to get the bleeding to stop. After a few days of swelling I'm sure she'll be fine. None of her teeth seem loose anyways.

We know she was feeling better. Daddy showed her how to swing the rag and make it colder. She got pretty good at it pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.