| "What are we doing Mommy?" |
| "Oh, a treasure hunt." |
| "So this is where my treasures will go when I find them." |
| "I found my first treasure Mommy." |
| "Just making sure it's in there right." |
| "Oooohhhhh, what's this?" |
| "Those will look good right there." |
| "Fuzzy." |
| "I don't know about this one Mommy." |
| "B-U-B-B-L-E-S" |
| "Bubb....what's that Mommy?" |
| "Scoot butts?" |
| "Fower! Wait, there's something on there." |
| "Bug." |
| "It's a goat?" |
| "Our neighbor Jane is so nice, she gave me some of her flowers." Thank you Jane! |
| "These don't fall off like the bubbles!?!?" |
| "Hey look Mommy, it's my best friend Zoё." |
| "Watcha doing?" |
| "I gotta go now, it's time for bites." |
| "You mean I can take all of this stuff in the house with me? Score!" |
| "The rock too Mommy?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.