Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You Capture ~ Animals

This weeks challenge: Animals. (and for those of you that do not have a pet…neither do I!)

Well we do not have pets either. But we have a plethora of stuffed animals. I was going for a child hiding in the animal pile on the bed look, but B would have nothing of me putting animals around her face. She did a great job for me though. I also took a hand at doing some editing for fun. These are done in a 1960's action. Enjoy.


Uh, whatcha doing with my animals Mommy?
 
Where's B at?

Piggy's looking at me funny.
 
Bunny didn't make it into the pile, but he just looks so helpless I had to take a picture.

Here's the culprits behind today's picture show.
For more animal pictures visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

6 comments:

  1. How cute! Mydaughter used to love to put all her stuffed animals in her bed when she was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunny photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for a stuffed animal image as well. Aren't stuffed animals at home great??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos! i thought about doing something similar myself. i do have a dog, but not a very photogenic one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, oh and the rainbow bunny how cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second picture is really sweet. As you might see on my blog, I still treasure those stuffed animals from childhood. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.