Well, it's getting to be that time of year again. The time when our folks keep asking for wish lists so they can start their holiday shopping. This year, my friend, turned me on to Wish Lists on Amazon. I love the universal feature, so we can add stuff from any website and keep it all in one place. Makes everything soooo much easier. We are also utilizing the kids' lists as Birthday lists. If you have a question, feel free to ask. I put notes on what size of clothes the need, ect so I hope that helps. Here you go:
Now, you have to realize these are wants and not needs. If we need anything, it would be more money, but where is the fun in gifting that. And we could always use diapers... 8)
Love the wishlists! So handy.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I like your new layout. Super cute.