Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grabbing toes & getting ready for Easter

We had a very busy day today. We were catching up on chores and preparing for Easter. Bella enjoyed her afternoon sitting on the table watching Mommy become a cleaning and cooking fool. With Bella's help I was able to make some Easter sugar cookies and pasta salad for tomorrow's surprise birthday dinner for my Grandma.



Bella was also able to find her feet and toes today. It's funny that she finally found them because she won't keep her legs out of the air now. She pulls her legs up to her chest but will only grab at her toes if they are naked. She cracks me up on the changing table. I can't get her diaper changed because she just wants to pull her feet up to her chest. She's quite the cut up.


After her evening nap we gave her a bath to prepare for her first Easter service. Right now it's still up in the air if we are going to make it to Sunrise Services or if we'll just skip that and go to church service. I'm excited to dress her up for her first holiday at church. I'll post plenty of pictures later of tomorrow's happenings.




Shortly after Bella's bath she decided she was overly hungry and thought Mommy's face was something good to suck on. Adam snapped some cute pics of her hoovering my face.


As of right now it's nearly midnight and our little girl is still wide awake. She just doesn't want to sleep tonight. I really think her teeth have something to do with it because she wants to gnaw on everything and is cranky as all get out. All I can say is Lord help us!

1 comment:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.