
Today was my Daddy's birthday. We ventured down to my parents house and had some yummy smothered pork tenderloin. We spent some fun time with Connie, a long time friend of the family. Aunt Amy, Gaige, and Demi had fun with us too. Bella had fun talking to everyone and fussing when she couldn't eat her NumNums. I was in the middle of eating my dinner, surprise surprise, when she started screaming for food. She got her tummy full and then I had some yummy ice cream cake and headed home. We had our fun, but unfortunately she still isn't asleep. It's nearly 11 pm and she's wide eyed and talking to her Daddy. I had hoped the kids would have worn her out, but no such luck!
Oh Bobbi ... my thoughts and prayers are with your friend. That is a decision that no parent wants to have to make and my heart breaks for them.
ReplyDelete