I had a more ornery title set up but Adam didn't think it appropriate. LOL. Tonight we were pretty adventurous. We did a little shopping at Target and got a crib sheet we desperately needed. Surprisingly, none of my family members gave us the things we needed for our shower, just clothes. Not that I'm complaining about the cute clothes we received. Anyway, then we headed off to Zona Rosa. I got my watch and wedding rings cleaned and then we finally found a jewelry store that would replace the batteries in Adam's watch. Yes I said batteries, as in three of them! One to run the switchable face and two to run the watch. Ugh, there went $30 we didn't have. We followed up by eating at Burger King and heading off to Best Buy. I sat in the car and attempted to feed the piggy, but there were too many distractions out side of the car. Adam was inside checking out flat screens for the house. I then decided we needed to go to Wal-Mart and look for some new headbands for Bella. She's outgrown the ones we have and they are getting way too tight. Well, our Wal-Mart sucks and had no selection. We did, however, find a cute strawberry teether for Bella. After that we checked for some ammo for the 45, which as we all know there isn't any around, and of course they were out. We then ended up back at home. Bella, still being a butthead, was tough to nurse. She's now laying beside me screaming to herself. She does however enjoy the teether. It vibrates when you chomp on the strawberry, but she hasn't figured it out yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bella with Zakk Wylde
About Me
- Bobbi Sharp
- My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.