Sunday, April 26, 2009

Iowegean Friedrich's Invade


This past Friday, the 24th, Arabella's Great-Grandparents travelled to Kansas City from the tiny town of Algona, IA. So for the first time in her life they were able to hold, kiss and hug her. They were very happy to see our healthy little girl in person as they had only seen her in pictures before. Friday night was pizza night. We ate dinner, watched The Dog Whisperer and played with the squealing munchkin.


Saturday Grandmama brought the Great-Grandparents to our house for the first time so they could finally see where we lived. Of course Bella was eating when they arrived, she has such perfect timing. They hung around for her to finish and then played with her for a little bit. Before they were ready to head out I was able to get a four generation picture with Adam, his Mom, Grandma, Grandpa and Bella. Now she has two four generation pictures. That only leaves my mom's parents for a third and final picture. Hopefully we will be able to get to their house soon.


Last night I had to work a concert so Bella spent her night with Daddy and behaved rather well. She slept from about 7:30 to 10:30, when I got home. Then I was able to get her back down around 1:00am and she slept until 5:30. This morning she was in a rather happy mood. And after a couple of weeks of groping her feet...her toes finally found her mouth. Yummy!



1 comment:

  1. hey that outfit of the strawberries, was that one of Brooklyn's if so camden's aunt made that, u might wanna keep that

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.