Yes, I know it's the title to a popular song, but it just fits. I grew up with these gals. We did everything together and now we're all grown up with kids of our own. Yesterday we surprised Courtney with a get together. Krissi, Charity & I met in town and we all drove to Court's parents house at the same time. What a surprise she got when we all piled out of our cars. Between the four of us we have a grand total of eight kids to date. Krissi & I aren't done yet, so the gang will grow eventually. It was a fun filled evening with the herd of children running here and there. Bumps and bruises happened, but they all got along rather well. The Mommies got to catch up in between the cries and missing shoes, while the Dad's over saw the goings on of the back yard and grill. It was wonderful. It's sad that we don't get to see each other more often than we do, but that's what happens when you grow up. You grow families, you live your life day to day, and some even move states or countries away. However, you never forget those that grew up with you and you always return to those roots. It felt just as though we had graduated and picked back up with our shenanigans. I love these ladies and there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for them. I want to say Thank You for everything girls. I love you bunches and cannot wait until we get together again.
Charity, Krissi, Courtney, Bobbi, and Arabella




This is a pic I snapped on the ride home.
It's the Fishing River out of it's banks from the prior day's rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.