Monday, May 11, 2009

Courtney from Carolina

Eating her cereal at Grandma & Papa's

Courtney meeting Bella for the first time

Roston talking to Bella, it was an adorable conversation

Courtney, Me and Bella

The whole gang: Roston, Courtney, Ryland, Me and Bella


My best friend, since we can remember, came home from South Carolina this weekend. I say "since we can remember" because we started out in pre-school together, grew up together, and made it all the way through high school together. Early on we even lived close to one another in the same housing addition. This girl is more like a sister than anything. Thick and thin, we've been through it all and our relationship has survived. Across the many miles I think of her and her family. Her hubby is in the Navy, so travelling is what they do alot of. It is always wonderful to see her when she comes home. Sometimes we don't get to spend a bunch of time together, but each moment is precious. I just hope that Bella will be as lucky as me and find a wonderful, life long friend too. I love you girl!

That being said we made our way to my parents house for dinner. We were unable to see them yesterday due to my work schedule. While dinner was cooking I gave Bella round four of her rice cereal. I am proud to say that not a single drop was spilled on her bib and she barely had anything on her face. I only brought one tablespoon with me, but by the way she was acting I may have to up the amount. She kept opening her mouth saying "give me more." She was too cute. After a yummy home cooked dinner and some play time with Demi & Gaige we headed over to Courtney's parent's house to meet up with them. It was fun from the minute I saw her and her two little precious boys. The boys loved seeing a baby. Of course all Bella wanted to do was drool on everything and bite Courtney's knuckles. It was but a brief meeting due to Ms. Thing's crank factor. So we took off for home and she fell asleep before we left their driveway. Hopefully I will get to see her again before the week is over and she has to go back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.