Friday, May 22, 2009

OMG!!!!

YAY!!! Our morning nap went amazing. Granted I nursed her back to sleep, but still...a two hour nap. You heard right, my non-sleeping child gave me two hours of peace, from 9:30am to 11:30am. I was ecstatic that she went down with out a fight, but to have her sleep on her own for that long was just down right awesome. It got even better when she woke up. I didn't turn her monitor on like I normally do, so I didn't hear her wake up. I'm not sure how long she'd been in her crib playing. But when I heard her squawk I went to check. I was so surprised by what I found...



She was wide awake and smiling. But even better she was flipped around in the crib. I always lay her head at the other end. Not only was she turned, but she had been playing with her toys. The teether hand was nearly falling out of the crib and her dolly was soaked with saliva. She was just so happy to see Mommy. It was a great feeling. Let's just pray the rest of the day follows suit.

2 comments:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.