
Well, I said we were going to wait until she was closer to 6 months before she got anything besides cereal. Yesterday, that went out the window. I gave her two tablespoons of rice cereal and half a container of sweet taters. She wasn't sure what to make of them. She kept making sour faces at us. She would also blow out on the spoon full of food, so unintentionally it would end up on the tip of her nose. She was a happy mess. Daddy doesn't seem to think she likes them. I informed him that it takes up to ten tries before their final determination is made. Tonight I'm going to give her the remainder of the taters and if she's up to it more cereal after that. Bon Appétit !





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.