Friday, May 29, 2009

The Spoon Trick

Tonight Arabella showed us a new trick she has picked up along the way. Where exactly, we aren't sure. She has been biting everything in sight since finding out she has a tooth and spoons are no exception to the rule. We have a cute, short video of her munching on the spoon. I can't help but crack up every time I watch it. Every day it is something new with her. I can't wait to see what is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.