Well after much debate and thought on our parts, as well as suggestions from my December Mamas, I gave in and tried out Rice cereal. The past two days Bella started showing interest in what I was eating. I normally tried to eat while she was nursing, because she always timed her feedings at the exact moment a hot meal would come off the stove or grill. However the past two days she was more interested in what I was eating and doing with the food, rather than eating for herself. So here we go...yummy rice cereal. At first she wasn't sure what to do with it and it all came back out on her bib. After a few bites she thought it was okay and decided to give it a go and keep some in her mouth. A few bites later she wanted to feed herself. I could barely get the spoon to her mouth before she's try to take it from me. In the end, there was a bunch on the bib, some on her tray, a drop she flung behind me on the floor, but quite a bit in her tummy. An by the way, I really think she's going to be a lefty like her Daddy. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.